At Spine+Fit Clinic, we understand that conservative care including Chiropractic Adjustments and Exercise is supported in the scientific literature as the First and Best Option for Many Conditions
- Chiropractic care is the fastest and most effective way to restore movement and position to joints of the body, mostly often utilized in the spine.
- These improvements in joint function allow the muscles to relax, the tissues to desensitize, and pressure to be reduced on discs and nerves.
- Ultimately, pain is reduced and the brain and body return to a cooperative, balanced state often described as "wellness".
The symptoms that often bring patients into the office of a chiropractor include:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Joint and muscle stiffness
- Radiating pain
- Muscle spasms
- Numbness and/or tingling
Activities or Accidents that often cause, or aggravate those symptoms may include:
- Auto accidents
- Work injuries
- Personal injury
- Sports and exercise injuries
- Overuse or repetitive use injuries
- Sitting for long periods
If you're experiencing any of these symptoms, schedule an appointment with Spine+Fit Clinic today!